What to expect
Our shows bring to life the world of Lego with huge custom made models, dioramas and MOC’s made by Lego enthusiasts.
These cover a range to the favourite Lego themes including Lego City, Star Wars, Ninjago, Technic and Castle to name but a few.
Our shows are targeted at children aged 4-12 who already like Lego.
As well as a variety of custom made models you will see some older and harder to find Lego sets on display.
– As the show is aimed at children we have a Lego ‘free play’ area for children to sit /stand and play. Due to covid this is at tables and not in brick pits.
– Free speed build competitions with a small prize given for each winner and the fastest overall in each age category at the end of the day win a set. The age categories are:
• 6 and under
• 12 and over
– Colouring table for younger kids.
– Duplo play area for younger kids.
– Treasure hunt for everyone – 12 questions based on the models on display, prizes given for the winner drawn at each time slot.
– Vendors selling Lego minifigures and merchandise.
Opens a new tab